Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank You Mr. Sweet Universe

Hi Mr. Sweet Universe,

Super-duper thank you for:-

1) My Edward, coz he adores me so much
2) Winning my little battle with my ex-husband
3) My 3 very positive friends, Ching, Wen & Bon. Naturally, I became positive too!
4) My parents' good health
5) My job coz I got less emails and numbers still flowing in .YAY!
6) My boss, who doesn't mind we go for 3 hours lunch and tea break everyday
7) My godmummy, Daphne who buys me magazinessss every month
8) My good health, no more migraines
9) My pet, Spot who takes care of my parents' house and being a really obedient dog
10) My Pocky who brings Edward and I even closer each day

I don't know how to tell you how grateful I am....but I AM VERY GRATEFUL. Thank you for trusting me and always there for me. Love you, Mr. Sweet Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment