Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Ten Things in my life partner - Man that wasn't so easy

(1) We are sexually compatible and find each other physically desirable, have tonnes of lasting chemistry, romance, tenderness and passion.

(2) We connect spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically. Our bond is strong and stable and grows closer and better every day.

(3) He is successful in his field or career and financially stable and prosperous. He has an abundance of $, is more than able to support me and he is generous and willing to do so.

(4) He is ambitious (not necessarily career-wise but life-wise), and is always able to get what he wants but recognises the fact that life is more than just work, and he needs to spend time cultivating important things like his relationship with me.

(5) Willing to share his life with me and share my life in return. His friends and family become mine and vice versa. We will have an approving and supportive network and are surrounded by love.

(6) He is healthy and hygenic (very important ok) and has good clean habits and lifestyle.

(7) Faithful, honest and unwavering, open and sharing with me.

(8) Loves me deeply and I love him in in return (Good one Bon!)

(9) I respect him and his intellect and ideas and find him interesting and amusing. And he does me.

(10) Desires to travel, is a seasoned traveller and a compatible travelling companion for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment