Friday, September 4, 2009

Mr. Universe has been very kind to me

Dear Mr. Universe,

1) I thank you for letting me laugh out loud anytime of the day n nite
2) I thank you for my parents' and siblings' good health
3) I thank you for my bf's good career (he won an award!)
4) I thank you for giving me so many good friends around me. I know they will be there when I need them
5) I thank you for my good health n great body heehee (ok lah not too bad, front and back also have)
6) I thank you for the greatest invention, MSN. Keeps me in touch with my family and friends
7) I thank you for a super loving, considerate boyfriend who is good in playing chinese chess, Hong Eng aka Edward.
8) I thank you for my stylo hair. I love it!!
9) I thank you for a non-micro-manage boss I have in NCS
10) Last but not least, I thank you for EVERYTHING. I'm really very happy with what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment