Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Right Man For Me

Dear Universe
Given some thought to what I want in my life partner and have penned them down here for you to make it all happen (soon, please). He will be:

1. Someone who understands me and loves me deeply and constantly and is committed to me and wants to have a stable, loving, happy and lasting relationship with me; and is someone I love deeply and will commit to.
2. Someone who is sexually compatible with me and we are good in bed together.
3. Someone who is intelligent and mature and I can have interesting conversations with and who inspires me to be a better person.
4. Someone who is honest, loyal and faithful and who I can trust; and trusts me.
5. Someone who is funny and witty and who makes me laugh; and who I can be silly and laugh a lot with.
6. Someone who is financially responsible, has a stable job and high income and and will provide me with a comfortable lifestyle, and pay for all my holidays.
7. Someone who is secure about himself, generous, kind, loving and patient with me; and he will enjoy taking care of me and will pamper me.
8. Someone who enjoys traveling and is a good traveling companion; and we will enjoy traveling together and will travel often.
9. Someone who is balanced and successful in life, has a positive attitude; who will work towards the same life goals as me.
10. Someone who is good looking and taller than me, who I am attracted to physically, emotionally, and mentally; and he to me.
11. Someone who gets along with my family and friends; who my family and friends will approve of; and who has family and friends that I will get along with and who will approve of me.
12. Someone I respect and am proud of; and he will respect and be proud of me too.
13. Someone who is healthy and active, and has a clean and good lifestyle.
14. A good person, partner and friend; someone I can live with, sleep with, make a life with, and be a family with; who wants to start a family with me.
15. Someone I can truly be myself with; and is supportive of me, loves me and accepts me for who I am; who I accept for who he is.
16. Someone I can enjoy the excitement and adventure that life has to offer with; and face all the good and all the challenges together with me.
17. Someone who makes me happy; and who is happy to be with me.


Thanks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment