Sunday, June 19, 2011

The (Updated) Right Guy

Dear Universe,

Have discussed this with Bunny, and we thought we needed to send you
an updated list of traits in our prospective life partners, whom I
trust we are meeting very very soon.

(1) someone who love me irrevocably; someone whom I love back
(2) someone who is loyal and open, honest and faithful towards me;
someone who supports me no matter what, who will be a good, generous
partner and friend
(3) someone who is sexually compatible with me, whom I want, who wants
me, who finds me attractive and vice versa
(4) someone who is constant and committed in his love and caring for
me, who wants to have a stable relationship with me
(5) someone whom I find intelligent and funny and interesting to talk
to, someone who finds me witty and funny and interesting and
intelligent as well. Someone with whom I can discuss most things
(6) someone who knows himself, is a successful human being, and works
on being the best he can be in life, in work and personal life, but
who understands that life is a balance of work and play. He would
spend time working on a happy relationship with me
(7) someone who likes to travel as much as I do, who is more than able
financially to do so and is generous with bringing me travelling
(8)someone I can live with, laugh with, be myself with, make a home
with, sleep with, create a life with, be a family with, enjoy
adventures with, have fun with
(9) someone who has clean habits, hobbies and lifestyle, someone who
is hygenic and smells nice
(10) someone who generally gets along with and likes my family and
close friends, who has friends and family that I generally like and
get along with
(11) someone I connect with, bond with spiritually, emotionally,
physically, mentally
(12) someone who accept me, of my way of looking of the world, someone
whom respects me, someone I respect
(13) someone who will face all that life brings our way with me,
experience all the good and the excitement and the wonderful, as well
as the challenges
(14)someone who is financially secure, someone who likes animals
(15) someone who makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment